Monday, December 12, 2011

stitchy gifts

I'm lucky enough to have a little group of friends who like to sew. We have regular sewing nights just to sit down together without the kids and have a chat and sew a few stitches.
I've been making some little presents for them for Christmas.
A needlebook made with some scraps of Ruby fabric and pretty printed linen. I used Amy's tutorial for this one. Mine is much plainer than hers but I hope my friend will like it anyway!


One of my sewing buddies has a little collection of Liberty of London goodies on a shelf by her door. So I made her this little hexie pincushion out of pretty Liberty prints :)

Hope they like them!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gifts!! I love your blog! You make such fun things!! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachael! So nice to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable. You have to love anything in Liberty!

    ReplyDelete